[DVDnav-discuss] Bug report for specific DVD

Michael Russo greatquux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:18:48 CEST 2014

mplayer dvd://1 or 2 works fine, but mplayer in ubuntu is not compiled with
dvdnav support, so I gotta go build it or find a recent PPA built with it.
XBMC (which also uses libdvdnav) also crashes when trying to play this ISO.
 I am still using the distribution-provided libdvdread 4.2.1 so I'll
compile the latest and see if that helps, I never did because the crash was
occurring in libdvdnav.