[DVDnav-discuss] Bug report for specific DVD

gnosygnu gnosygnu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 04:50:15 CEST 2014

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Michael Russo <greatquux at gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to define TRACE in vm.h (uncommenting the line) but I get a
> message about an undefined constant FP_DOMAIN.  The compilation
> succeeds without TRACE enabled.  I also can't find where this constant
> is defined inside of libdvdnav.  Perhaps this is a simple oversight
> related to all the cleanup work that took place in 5.0.0?

Actually, it was probably related to an earlier commit. See:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=libdvdnav.git;a=commitdiff;h=331781f98a8ea6842beee38539f6470c3e8a819c

I updated the constants just now:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=libdvdnav.git;a=commitdiff;h=da8a809a069c954872391acf7d6c97af1cdbc3a1

I also cleaned up some compiler warnings in my earlier checkin that I
didn't notice before. Sorry about that.
http://git.videolan.org/?p=libdvdnav.git;a=commitdiff;h=03cb72be09295686cf1af0af5d8661ab8d35b537

Hope this helps.