[DVDnav-discuss] Trying to get volume id of dvd. But not sure how?

pauline martin 321eniluap at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:18:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to fix a broken application and I am having trouble with
figuring out how to fix it's method of getting the name of the dvd.  It
used to use hal for this, but I would like to switch it to depending on
libdvdnav/libdvdread for it.

The best that I can figure out is that I am supposed to use
this->vm->dvd_name to get it, but I am not sure exactly on how to implement
it in the C++ code.

I have also seen some stuff that goes somthing like: info->tt_srpt but I
can not find anything that gives me the answer I am looking for.  I can get
the number of titles and stuff like that but nothing that even remotely
comes close to giving me the volume id of the dvd.  Is this possible?

--
pauline123