[DVDnav-discuss] New release planned? Yes!

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 29 08:53:06 CET 2013

Dear Timothy,

Am Sonntag, den 27.10.2013, 18:06 -0700 schrieb Timothy Gu:

> It's quite some time before the last release. There are some critical
> security fixes in SVN now. I guess it should be time for a new release.

before sending a message next time, please take the time to at least
look through the list archives of the last two months. Then you would
have found the thread [1]

    [DVDnav-discuss] new release, call for patches

and you would have known that a release is indeed.

> Also, if possible, can someone back port changes in the VideoLAN's fork to
> the official one?

Not until somebody sends the patches to the list for review. It would be
great if you could do it. `git format-patch` and `git send-email` should
help with this.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/2013-October/thread.html#1976