[DVDnav-discuss] Problem with DVD

Fabian Keil fk at fabiankeil.de
Fri Jul 27 19:11:00 CEST 2012

Cédric Macquat <cmacquat at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 01:20:06PM -0600, Roger Pack wrote:

> > Backtraces might be useful.
>
> Could you tell me how can I get backtraces ?

Configure libdvdnav with --disable-opts --disable-strip and without
--disable-debug and then use whatever debugger you have available to
get the backtrace.

There are generic instructions for gdb at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces#How_do_I_generate_a_backtrace.3F
Instead of the "thread apply all bt full" a "bt full" will probably do.

If dvdnav_describe_title_chapters() shows up in the backtrace you
could also try the patches or the workaround I posted at:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/2012-July/001726.html

Fabian