[DVDnav-discuss] [MPlayer-dev-eng] libdvdread4 r1249 crashes DVD playback

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Dec 11 16:53:39 CET 2012

On 11 Dec 2012, at 15:54, Ingo Brückl <ib at wupperonline.de> wrote:
> Is this even the right place to report?

It should rather go to the dvdnav-discuss list.
My best supicion is that info_length might be negative, otherwise I can't see why this exact revision would cause issues.
Though I do think that that patch might make more sense if it calculated the length from the object count rather than the other way round, particularly since the count is only 16 bit which avoids a lot of potential integer overflow issues.