[DVDnav-discuss] dvdnav SEGFAULT patch for broken DVD

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Thu Aug 30 23:42:04 CEST 2012

> Maybe it will be useful for someone. Please find attached a patch I made,
> gathering patch made by other people (especialy from Fabian Keil in an email
> from Sat, 14 Jul 2012).
> I added on it an additionnal check (ptt[i].pgcn-1 >=
> ifo->vts_pgcit->nr_of_pgci_srp) that helps reading one of my broken ripped
> DVD.

Could you rebase your patch against the current head of my tree (that
includes Fabian's patches).

Please make your conditional test separate from the start byte check
and give it an error message that describes the error instead of
reusing both the clause and the error message.

Thanks

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/