[DVDnav-discuss] Can't open dvds libdvdread no VTS_TMAPT ??

Burak Aktas codwow at cyber-kaktus.de
Mon Aug 27 09:30:38 CEST 2012

Hello Erik

> > Please send bug report - no VTS_TMAPT ?? " message.
>
> Unnerving, isn't it. It turns out that it is probably harmless.

Oh yeah, the err msg say nothing to me. But the bigger problem is that I bought thist dvd, if I had download it on the net, it would had run without a problem :(

> There is a newer version of both libdvdread and libdvdnav. The first
> place to start would be to get vlc and everything else updated. Then
> try again and see if it still segfaults.

I tried it on a wheezy live system and yes it (dvdbackup) runs. And the backup runs on squeeze ;)

But now I have another problem, backup is 45GiB big and I can't "author" dvd, because a mal .IFO file.
Do you know a solution?

> --
> Erik Hovland
> erik at hovland.org