[DVDnav-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] libdvdread/libdvdnav 4.2.0 release

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Tue Oct 11 00:54:46 CEST 2011

Dear all,

After a long break, we're happy to announce another release. We added some
new features (e.g. OS/2 support, new APIs in libdvdnav), fixed a number of
bugs and improved playback of badly mastered or "copy protected" DVDs.

I wish to thank all contributors who submitted patches and did the testing.
Keep up the good work!

We also have a new project website at http://dvdnav.mplayerhq.hu/ .
Big thanks to Arpi and Michael for providing the space and helping me
set up the website.

Download links for the 4.2.0 release are below:

http://dvdnav.mplayerhq.hu/releases/libdvdread-4.2.0.tar.bz2

http://dvdnav.mplayerhq.hu/releases/libdvdnav-4.2.0.tar.bz2

Enjoy!

Best regards,