[DVDnav-discuss] release

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Thu Oct 6 23:58:42 CEST 2011

Dear all,
as some of you had already guessed from the recent activity, I'm planning
a release. I'm thinking of bumping the version to 4.2.0, since we have
quite a lot of changes, including some new functions. Comments?

If you can review the patches I bumped up (or need them resent), please
do or say so.

In the meantime, I'm working on setting up a project webpage at
http://dvdnav.mplayerhq.hu/ .

I'll try to post a preview version somewhere as soon as it's more or less
up to date, but keep in mind that I'm no web designer, so help is welcome.

Regards,
Dominik

"Faith manages."