[DVDnav-discuss] my libdvdread and libdvdnav trees

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Mon Nov 14 19:51:51 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Erik Hovland <erik at hovland.org> wrote:
>> In case you don't want to bother w/ using the patches, you can
>> always clone my trees from github:
>> https://github.com/microe/libdvdread
>> https://github.com/microe/libdvdnav
>
> Maybe this should be named a "semi official" repo and you could note
> its existence on the web page...github being easier to use than svn,
> for me anyway, so it would be nice to know about it (if you take pull
> requests from it, that is) :)

It is no more official then a public version of my tree. I don't think anyone
who isn't a developer or extremely brave should be using it. I am reluctant
to put a link to it anywhere beyond a developer centric mailing list (like
this one). I especially do not want distro builders using my public tree
instead of the mplayerhq trees.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/