[DVDnav-discuss] cross/mingw compilation (was assertion failure with certain DVD's)

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:41:31 CET 2011

> or just run automake --add-missing like suggested (agreed it's not
> exactly explicit, that's one of numerous autoconf problems)

Nice.
On Linux this clear it up:

$ autoreconf
$ automake --add-missing
$ autoreconf

in mingw I don't get the libtoolize messages:

$ autoreconf
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
libtoolize: copying file `./ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.ac and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.

and so it still fails, but at least I have a working cross compiler now, thanks!

Also I noticed that linking libdvdnavmini is missing the "-ldvdread"
for some reason, for it fails..

-roger-