[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdnav-4.1.3 : crash when jump from a titleset to an titleset

Tien Haï Nguyen tienhai.nguyen at prismallia.fr
Wed Sep 1 16:34:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

version : libdvdnav-4.1.3

We use dvdauthor for generate DVD, dvdauthor authorizing to jump from a
titleset to an titleset . But when we test it on xine (who use
libdvdnav), xine crash.

We saw in source code in file src/vm/vm.c line 1482
"assert((vm->state).domain == VMGM_DOMAIN || (vm->state).domain ==
FP_DOMAIN);  /* ?? */",
we has comment this line, recompile and reinstall libdvdnav.

We can again jump from a titleset to an titleset.

Dvd standard not talk about this limitation.

--
Tien Haï Nguyen
Prismallia - 12 rue de la Montagne Ste Geneviève - 75005 Paris
Mail : tienhai.nguyen at prismallia.fr