[DVDnav-discuss] UDFGetVolumeIdentifier still broken; bug 1451

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Mon Nov 22 17:41:22 CET 2010

> Then, could you also review and/or apply the patch I sent on October ?
>
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/2010-October/001303.html
>
> If any action is required on my side such as removing the if (p) free(p), then
> let me know.

Please take out the changes that change 0 to NULL. They only make a cosmetic
change that makes it harder to review the actual changes.

The added conditional at or around line 1351 has a couple of magic
numbers in it (8*2 to be exact). It sure would help if they were
#defines or const
uint8_t w/ a reasonable name. The conditional says that it "may" be
a good idea. Is it, or isn't it. Consider breaking this conditional out into a
separate patch since it does not address the double free issue directly.

Separate out the changes made to printouts in another patch like the one
that says "libdvdread: Unable to seek PTL_MAIT table".

Thanks for the patch and reminding us to take a look. Sorry for the
slowness.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/