[DVDnav-discuss] Invalid IFO for title XX (VTS_XX_0.IFO)

John Stebbins stebbins at jetheaddev.com
Mon Nov 22 17:03:19 CET 2010

dd exits when it encounters an error.  So you have an incomplete ISO.  You need to use something like ddrescue with such
discs.
You are probably encountering ARccOS protection.  If so, there will be a lot of bad sectors on the disc and it will take
a long time to copy it due to the many error retries that any copying program will encounter.