[DVDnav-discuss] UDFGetVolumeIdentifier still broken; bug 1451

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Mon Nov 22 01:02:46 CET 2010

>> It seems to work fine with current SVN. Maybe it's time to make a new
>> release.
>
> Before a release we should at least fix the thing I broke when trying to
> rework the patches from John Stebbins. He already re-submitted all
> of the patches and included one to fix what I broke. I'll try to get at least
> that patch in.

I just committed John's patch to avoid abort if a menu is missing.
I am ready for a release. If you want the rest of John's patches in
before the release, that might take a bit more review. The most
beneficial of those patches (ref counting the main data structure)
is also the most invasive.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/