[DVDnav-discuss] dvdnav patches from handbrake project

Nico Sabbi nicola.sabbi at poste.it
Fri May 28 15:41:43 CEST 2010

John Stebbins ha scritto:
> On 05/27/2010 05:55 PM, John Stebbins wrote:
>
>> On 05/27/2010 10:08 AM, Erik Hovland wrote:
>>

>>> I do!
>>> Huge invasive patch to consolidate memory:
>>> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/2009-November/001097.html
>>>
>>> Bug fix for crashing:
>>> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/2009-November/001102.html
>>>
>>> Follow up patch for same crashing issue:
>>> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/2009-December/001114.html
>>>

>> 001114 supersedes 001102.
>>
>> There were some others as well.
>>

> I should have mentioned, all the latest versions of our current patches
> are available here:
> http://trac.handbrake.fr/browser/trunk/contrib/libdvdnav

I applied A00 that is obviously ok.
A02: I don't know anything about win32, so if it works it can be applied
on the trust, but please explain the mismatch between MSC and WIN32
A03 is stuff for Erik and/or Dan, let's wait.
A04 is still to be reviewed, but it's trivial

P00-uhmm, darwin .. Sebastian, ok for you?
P05: same as A02, scheduled for sunday
P06: please, explain
http://trac.handbrake.fr/browser/trunk/contrib/libdvdread/P06-darwin.patch
the change in dvd_reader.c fits with the comment that in the original
code is wrong, but which one is correct?