[DVDnav-discuss] DVDnav-discuss Digest, Vol 36, Issue 6

Nico Sabbi nicola.sabbi at poste.it
Fri Jun 11 15:21:34 CEST 2010

gnosy gnu ha scritto:
>> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:43:53 +0200
>> From: Nico Sabbi<nicola.sabbi at poste.it>
>> In this form it's unreviewable.
>> What you should do is this:
>>
>> $ svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav
>> $ cd libdvdnav
>> change your files
>> $ svn diff>  search.diff
>> and send search.diff.
>>
>> Okay. Thanks for the simple and clear instructions. I really appreciate it.
>>
> I've attached the search.diff.gz above.
>
> The search.diff generated a Makefile.am section. I snipped it out. I didn't
> think it was relevant to my change. I detail more below if anyone's
> interested.
>
> Let me know if there's anything else. The code is verbose, but hopefully the
> logic is clear.
>
> Thanks again.

there's much more code that I would have liked to see.
Please, first explain what's wrong with dvdnav_time_search()
(that currently first uses the TMAP and the ADMAP to get to the
closest block) and next explain how you want to fix is.
The dvdnavmini is a different issue and belongs to a different thread.
It's also a thing of the past in many respects.