[DVDnav-discuss] DVDNav Color SPU Menu Support for MPlayer

Dominic Driver dominic.driver at paragon.co.nz
Thu Jul 29 23:31:32 CEST 2010

That's exactly what I found when I came to manually try and apply the patch.
It was going to be an epic journey without any guarantee of success in the
timeframe I had.

In the end, I settled on a workaround by completely re-drawing my menus so
that the transparent selection highlight was larger, and against a darker
background. The increased contrast gave me a workable, if not perfect,
solution.

It doesn't help in terms of additional improvements to DVDNav, but it got me
as far as I needed.