[DVDnav-discuss] DVDNav Color SPU Menu Support for MPlayer

Dominic Driver dominic.driver at paragon.co.nz
Wed Jul 21 00:02:11 CEST 2010

Gents,

I installed kdesvn and downloaded the version of mplayer from the repo I was
looking for.

Patch applied with success!

However, I also had to patch the "configure" script to ensure that
avconfig.h was created, since files referencing it couldn't find it.

I've now got an issue being unable to find ./libavcodec/eval.h. There's a
version in ./libavutil, but changing the #include to that version doesn't
solve the compilation problem. Even attempting to build from a clean
checkout of this version fails with the same problem.

This is a real headache. Can anyone suggest an easier method than trying
every version in the repo until my patch is successfully applied AND I'm
able to build mplayer?

All I want to do is see my DVD menus as nature intended!