[DVDnav-discuss] DVDNav Color SPU Menu Support for MPlayer

Dominic Driver dominic.driver at paragon.co.nz
Tue Jul 20 04:39:38 CEST 2010

Further info:

I've tried applying this patch to the latest SVN checkout of MPlayer, but
had no joy. The majority of the patch can be applied as is, but
unfortunately, the key file is spudec.c which has departed from the original
version just enough to make it impossible to apply directly.

Is there any way to get the source code from SVN for a previous date rather
than just today? I don't care if I have an older version of MPlayer, I just
need working DVDnav menus.