[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdnav: ifoOpenVTSI failed

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Tue Jul 13 22:25:10 CEST 2010

> I will try these patches soon, hopefully tomorrow, and let you know what
> happens.

Here is my current patch. It is roughly the same. But reduces the code changed
a little.

This patch has been tried on DVDs w/ known good IFO files so it doesn't
seem to break anything. But YMMV. This is the patch I hope to commit if it
does happen to address your problem. I am going to make a DVD w/ damaged
IFOs and running against this before making any commit. But if you try
we can get a different sample point.

Thanks

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org