[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdread asserts on specific dvd

Markus Beyer m.beyer5 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 17:04:08 CET 2010

Hi list,

while trying to read the DVD of The Dark Knight, libdvdread4 throws the following assertion:

*** libdvdread: CHECK_VALUE failed in ifo_read.c:1914 ***
*** for pgci_ut->nr_of_lus < 100 ***

This error repeates once more and the the whole machine gets really, really slow.
I am not a DVD expert so I hope someone can make something out of this.
If you need any more information, I'd be happy to provide it.

Cheers,
Markus