[DVDnav-discuss] using dvdbackup and libdvdread requests a bug report

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Mon Aug 23 17:42:24 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I was attempting to rip a dvd using dvdbackup, it looks as though it
errored out and libdvdread is requesting that I send a bug report.

I am using Debian and the documentation for the package libdvdread4
tells me about sending bug reports for dvd-nav to the mailing list,
but does not mention where to send bugs for libdvdread. Is this the
proper channel to submit bug reports for libdvdread?

Please cc, as I am not (yet) subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

-matt zagrabelny