[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdread and DVDFileStat

Jorgen Lundman lundman at lundman.net
Mon Feb 9 04:07:30 CET 2009

I think I sent 6 patches here against, and I think the DVDStat were in 2
or 3. Separated from the UDF2.50 work. Although I did clean up the RAR
code (last patch) to set the generic inputs before calling dvdnav_open().

My CVS tree is available at;
http://www.lundman.net/cvs/viewvc.cgi/lundman/llink/libdvdnav-4.1.2/

I could clean it up if more people than me want to use it, there has
been no need so far.

Erik Hovland wrote:
>> Such a patch was already submitted but has not been accepted.
>
> Do you have a link to that? Or is it part of your blu-ray work? I might
> try to beat the code into acceptable shape. I will probably look for the
> patches myself. But you may be able to locate them quicker.

Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman at lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo    | +81 (0)90-5578-8500          (cell)
Japan                | +81 (0)3 -3375-1767          (home)