[DVDnav-discuss] UDF2.50

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Fri Sep 19 14:32:29 CEST 2008

On Friday, 19 September 2008 at 14:23, Jorgen Lundman wrote:
> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> >>>
> >> http://www.lundman.net/cvs/viewvc.cgi/lundman/llink/libdvdnav-4.1.2/
> >
> > That's no patch, that's a space station^W^W^Wan old version. ;)
> > Could you please send a svn diff'd patch against current SVN?
> >

> That would be a lot of work*, and usually my patches are just ignored
> (not here, other work) but if it was wanted, it could be done.

Nico expressed interest when you first mentioned this last month,
so yes, I believe it is wanted. Also it'd save *us* the work.

> It should be only one version behind, I grabbed your tarball as soon as
> you released it.

4.1.2 is 5 months old. In the meantime, libdvdread was split from
libdvdnav into separate directory, so please checkout
http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdread/
and send a patch against that.

Regards,
R.

PS. I've fixed your quoting this time. Please don't make me do that
    again.

Livna http://rpm.livna.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu
"Faith manages."