[DVDnav-discuss] dvdread patch for broken dvd's

jezz at hkfree.org jezz at hkfree.org
Sun Oct 5 16:56:14 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have already posted this to mplayer-users mailing list. I have DVD disc with
broken UDF structure. I can't play this disc using current libdvdread, because
vob for chapter 37 is not found - entry in UDF has tag identifier 262 (Extended
Attribute Header Descriptor) instead of 261 (File Entry).
ISO 9660 filesystem is correct, so it can be used. When file can't be located
with UDF functions, then we can try ISO. This fix conforms with standards and
plays my disks :)
Patch is created against current svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdread.

Any comments are welcome. I will be glad if this commit will be accepted to libdvdread.

Regards

--
Jezz
mail:   jezz at hkfree.org