[DVDnav-discuss] trying to resume without any resume info set

Bryan Henderson giraffedata at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 01:22:48 CET 2008

I'm using libdvdnav via Mplayer.  With the "play" button on a menu
selected, I call dvdnav_button_activate() and libdvdnav issues the
error message, "trying to resume without any resume info set."

I don't know anything about DVD interaction, so I don't know what to
do about this.  I can understand why resuming might be impossible,
since displaying that menu was the first thing the program did; i.e.
there's nothing to go back to.  But is there supposed to be some
resume info set up anyway so that this button causes the main title to
start playing?  Or is a "resume" command not supposed to be executed
here?