[DVDnav-discuss] dvdread patch for broken dvd's

Nico Sabbi nicola.sabbi at poste.it
Sun Nov 23 18:33:20 CET 2008

Il giorno dom, 23/11/2008 alle 15.15 +0100, jezz at hkfree.org ha scritto:
> On St  8.říj, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> > > The ISO part is programmed using this documentation:
> > > http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~pje/iso9660.html
> > > I suppose, that simplified ISO spec is sufficient for DVD video. Moreover this
> > > is only fallback method.
> > >
> > > Is there any coding style for dvdnav/dvdread sources? May be GNU indent will
> > > fix this :). Or did you mean something different as cosmetics?
> > >

> > cosmetics are non-semantic changes; they are fine as long as they are
> > isolated from semantic changes and as long as they don't change the
> > style of the enclosing files
>
> Hi,
> I have sent patch to this list before a long time. I don't know what I should do
> to see this patch applied. I doubt, that I have rights to send something to
> dvdnav/dvdread subversion repository.
> Are there any pending changes, that must be applied before anything else?
> Is there something I can help with?
>
> Regards
> Jezz

Hi,
there weren't substantial changes to the repository, your patches still
apply.
I'm very sorry, but they are still pending. I didn't forget about them
but I haven't had enough time to review them completely.
Please, have patience: I'm very busy with daily work and personal
problems in this period, and a bit weak, too. I'll apply them as
soon as I find some more time.

	Nico