[DVDnav-discuss] question regarding data coming from libdvdnav

Sergey 'Jin' Bostandzhyan jin at mediatomb.cc
Sat Nov 22 00:54:45 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:46:34AM +0100, Nico Sabbi wrote:

[...]

> > I'll try keeping only one video and one audio stream and playing it
> > with the DSM when I get home tonight.
> >
> good luck

OK I can confirm it now, at least for the DSM-510 the issue was in having
multiple audio and subtitle strems, it happily plays if only one video and one
audio stream is left in the mpeg.

So the mystery is solved at least with this device, thanks a lot for your
help.

Right now we are trying to come up with some code for our app that would take
care of stripping the unwanted streams, it would also be a nice to have feature
for libdvdnav. This way the audio/language selection function could get more
meaning, what do you think?

Kind regards,
Jin