[DVDnav-discuss] r1101 - in trunk/libdvdnav: configure.ac examples/Makefile.am src/Makefile.am src/vm/Makefile.am

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Jun 20 02:34:36 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 02:19:09PM -0700, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 01:14:03PM -0700, Dan Nicholson wrote :
> > > I don't see any dvdread-config in my debian nor in the released version
> > > of libdvdread, nor in a few other systems.
> > >
> > > So, what should I do ?
> > You need the libdvdread from dvdnav SVN.
>
> OK. Thanks.

Ok. My confusion then. Sorry...

But I am still confused.

Libdvdread has some #ifdef HAVE_DVDCSS_DVDCSS_H in the code which don't seem
to be defined in the config system of libdvdread.

However, this is defined in libdvdnav config, but not used in libdvdnav
src.

So I am probably doing something wrong, but what is the correct way to
crosscompile with mingw32 ?

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/