[DVDnav-discuss] First standalone libdvdread

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:20:30 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:
> As for $subject.
> configure2 now works correctly (at least for me) but the old autoshit build system
> must be completely fixed.
> Who wants can do it before prior authorization, but I know you are all lazy
> and I'll have to do it myself ;(

I know the autotools really well and could help keep them maintained.
The last time I looked at libdvdnav, there was a ton of unnecessary
stuff going on. For instance, that autogen.sh is amazingly overkill.
It really should just be a wrapper around autoreconf. Here's the
autogen.sh for the X.Org X server:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/tree/autogen.sh

Anyway, I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I can look things over this
weekend probably. In the meantime, if you have any questions about
autotools specifics, feel free to ask.

--
Dan