[DVDnav-discuss] A few patches for minor defects

Nico Sabbi Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
Mon Apr 21 10:06:37 CEST 2008

On Monday 21 April 2008 09:57:49 Andreas Öman wrote:
> Nico Sabbi wrote:
> > On Monday 21 April 2008 09:24:44 Andreas Öman wrote:
> >> What about the auto-stuff? Can it not be dropped? Maintaining
> >> two build infrastructures is too much work IMHO.
> >
> > there are still too many platforms where configure2 doesn't work
> > well (e.g. Solaris) . Better keep the auto* stuff until
> > configure2 is perfect
>
> Hm, anything in particular on solaris that does not work?

I don't remember exactly what because I gave it just a very quick
look. I seem to remember that at least install didn't work like
ginstall is used to work, but there was something else too

> I tried to configure and build on these platforms and it
> seems to work fine for me:
>
> SunOS ridley 5.10 Generic_118822-11 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V210
> SunOS tott 5.8 Generic_108528-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-250
>
> The latter is ancient, i know :-) But i just wanted to test it...

are you using a Nevada build? In Nexenta all is fine (due to the
massive replacement of Sun's tools with GNU counterparts).

I saw that you slimmed down a bit too much your dvdnav import:
no dvdnav-config, no configure2 and many more... :)