[DVDnav-discuss] release 4.1.2

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Sun Apr 13 18:49:21 CEST 2008

On Sunday, 13 April 2008 at 18:16, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Il Sunday 13 April 2008 16:51:39 Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski ha scritto:
[...]
> > > There have been many improvements to the build system and some bugfixes
> > > since then, but no major changes.
>
> I don't remember if in 4.1.1 there were parts of those memleak fixes
> and such that I committed several months ago, otherwise they are
> noteworthy for 4.1.2

They are in 4.1.2: r982 and r987.

I've updated the announcement accordingly:

===
libdvdnav-4.1.2 released

Hello everyone. On the first anniversary of libdvdnav under the new
dev team, I'm happy to announce a new release, but first, some history.

As some of you probably know, libdvdnav hasn't been actively developed
upstream for quite some time. About a year ago, a couple of developers
took over the task of maintaining libdvdnav. The first release happened
quietly on Sunday, October 28th 2007 and now it is time for another.

There have been many improvements to the build system and some bugfixes
including plugging a few memory leaks since then, but no major changes.

libdvdnav-4.1.2 can be downloaded from the following location:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/dvdnav/libdvdnav-4.1.2.tar.gz

SHA1 hash to verify the download is available here:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/dvdnav/libdvdnav-4.1.2.tar.gz.sha1
===

Regards,
R.