[DVDnav-discuss] release 4.1.2

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Fri Apr 11 00:50:32 CEST 2008

Hi.

As my first action as the appointed release manager I'd like to release
4.1.2 this Saturday.

Wow, this sounded so formal. ;)

Anyway, I don't think there are any critical bugs that need fixing before
the release and I think I didn't miss putting any important changes in the
ChangeLog (if I did, yell). So, we're good to go. I'm going to prepare
the tarball, test it on a couple of systems and ask someone who has access
to put it on mplayerhq.hu. Or maybe I can even find someone to whip up
a simple webpage and put it at http://dvdnav.mplayerhq.hu/ (any volunteers?).

Regards,
R.

--