[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdnav vs. libdvdnav2

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu May 3 20:08:56 CEST 2007

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007, SciFi wrote :
> While I have your eyeballs here, I am really hoping a dvdnav comes
> out of this that works for _everyone_ -- that also means the VLC
> projects, we can't forget them.  I do not like having libs that

Just to say, that VLC team is around, and we are watching very closely.

We have a few patches against libdvdnav and some have been commited in a
way or another.

However, I haven't checked yet (a bit overloaded those days) if our main
patch on dvdnav can be removed, and it be found here, if needed:
http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/browser/trunk/extras/contrib/src/Patches/dvdnav.patch

We compile libdvdnav for MacOS-X and windows (on a debian box).

We don't use libdvdnav2, btw ( what this thread was about anyway ).

If you need any info on our building process, just ask :D

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/