[DVDnav-discuss] Fwd/FYI: from gmane trying to register dvdnav-discuss at mplayerhq.hu

SciFi sci-fi at hush.ai
Tue Apr 24 21:03:27 CEST 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:47:34 +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:33:18 +0000 (UTC) SciFi
> <sci-fi at hush.ai> wrote:
>

>> Only instead of the above, they actually named the group
>> 'gmane.comp.video.dvdnav.general'.
>
> IMHO they should have put it under the mplayer hierarchy, but well...

yeah I can see that...
but the original libdvdnav groups are in the video hierarchy here.
At least they shortened the name to help prevent confusion (I hope).
OTOH I like my submitted description for ~.discuss better than Nico's:
I mention it is the forked branch hosted at mplayerhq.hu.  ;)

>> Seems to be alive & working.  I'm posting this reply via gmane now.  :)
>> No history / old posts yet, wonder if there will be...
>
> If they want them, they can get the mbox file from
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/dvdnav-discuss/

that'd be nice... I do still need to continue our discussion
threads... I'll ask Lars about it, maybe it's automatic...

...and we won't have the problem of Hushmail starting new
threads every time a reply is made -- gmane does it right.[tm]  :)

> 				Attila Kinali

Thanks.