[BoW] license

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Sep 28 12:17:55 CEST 2008

Moin,

We have to decide on a license under which we want to
publish BoW. From a short websearch i'd that only three
licenses that are around are usefull enough for us to be
used:

1) CreativeCommons by-sa [1]
2) CreativeCommons by-nc-sa [2] with an execption that
   allows us to sell hardcopies
3) Design Science License [3]

1) and 2) are widely used licenses, while 3) looks like
a GPL addaption for non-software works.

Any thoughts on this or other licenses that might be
worth to look at?

			Attila Kinali

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode
[2] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/legalcode
[3] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/dsl.html

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to