[MPlayer-users] Problem compiling mPlayer from svn.

Giorgio Vazzana mywing81 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 23:22:01 CEST 2012

2012/10/14 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>:
> Giorgio Vazzana <mywing81 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> 2012/10/14 William Norfleet <wnor <at> midcoast.com>:
>> >
>> > Newbie, here.  With r35247 I'm still encountering:
>> > libmpcodecs/ad_libvorbis.c:261: error: too few
>> > arguments to function 'vorbis_synthesis'
>
>> I'm on Ubuntu Lucid x86_64 and it works here with
>> libvorbis from the official repository:
>
> He has a tremor library installed.
> (This is the same problem as the one in the
> first mail of this thread.)

Ok, a quick search for tremor gives:

holden at rye:~/src/mplayer$ LANG=C apt-cache search tremor
libvorbisidec-dev - Integer-only Ogg Vorbis decoder, AKA "tremor"
(Development Files)
libvorbisidec1 - Integer-only Ogg Vorbis decoder, AKA "tremor"

I could try to install that and see if I hit the same problem too.
I'll report in the following days.