[MPlayer-users] Blu-ray subtitles (forced)

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Sun Jan 29 01:36:35 CET 2012

On 01/16/2012 02:38 PM, Alexander Roalter wrote:
> Am 16.01.2012 12:20, schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
>> Alexander Roalter<alex<at>   roalter.it>   writes:
>>
>>> Subtitles nowadays work quite well with Blu-rays, but I recently came
>>> across a title which has a subtitle track, which much like with DVDs,
>>> that must have sections that are flagged as 'forced' and others as
>>> optional.
>>
>> Please provide a sample.

I managed to upload a 100MB sample, named hanna.m2ts, it's in incoming.

The correct subtitle is sid 3 (english), sid 0 is the subtitled audio
commentary. The correct audio track is 4352, without any indication
mplayer plays the italian track here.

After 15 seconds or so, the forced subtitles should begin, while the
subtitles before should only appear if all subtitles are on.

--
Cheers,
Alex