[MPlayer-users] mendcoder partially transcoded video has flaw

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 12:52:37 CET 2012

Mencoder version: MEncoder SVN-r34573
Source video: sgvideo.ts,  muxer: TS , video compression : mpeg4

I use the following command to partially transcode the source video:
mencoder   -ss 13 -endpos 15 -nosound -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4 sgvideo.ts -o sgcutmpeg4.avi
The destination video is sgcutmpeg4.avi.  But when I play sgcutmpeg4.avi, the beginning 1s or 2s image of source video first is displayed, then the video is playing from 13s.  I use ImTOO to cut the video, the result video has such problem.

Can I upload sample videos?