[MPlayer-users] mplayer - can't configure with --enable-lircc

Jongi jongitech at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:05:11 CEST 2010

  On 05/28/2010 10:51 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Jongi<jongitech at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I originally sent the below to the wrong address.

I am using debian and these are the available packages. The i denotes it
is installed

# aptitude search lirc
freevo-lirc
- home theater framework - LIRC support
inputlirc
- Zeroconf LIRC daemon using input event devices
kdelirc
- infrared remote control for KDE 4
liblircclient-dev
- infra-red remote control support - client library development files
i A
liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
lirc
- infra-red remote control support
lirc-modules
-
lirc-modules-2.6.31.11
- Linux Infra-red Remote Control support (binary kernel modules)
lirc-modules-source
- infra-red remote control support - kernel modules
lirc-svga
- infra-red remote control support - SVGAlib utilities
lirc-x
- infra-red remote control support - X utilities
pulseaudio-module-lirc
- lirc module for PulseAudio sound server
pulseaudio-module-lirc-dbg
- lirc module for PulseAudio sound server debugging symbols
python-pylirc
- Python bindings for Linux Infra-red Remote Control (LIRC) support
v   vdr-lirc

No installed package has lircc.h:
# locate lircc.h
#