[MPlayer-users] Preventing mplayer to Selecting Default Adapter (Windows platform)

raphi at poczta.fm raphi at poczta.fm
Thu Jan 21 20:14:51 CET 2010

Welcome!

I try to set mplayer to send video ONLY for defined adapter and PREVENTING mplayer to Selecting Default Adapter when mplayer not detect defined adapter. In output log (bellow) to adapter 2 is connected TV which I use to watch films. But if it i'snt powerup then WindowsOS cannot to detect them and then mplayer play video on primary adapter - my PC

Any ideas how set mplayer via command line or config file?
It's possible ?

C:\mplayer>mplayer -fs -vo directx -adapter 2 -v r:\video.avi

<vo_directx> adapter 0: Primary Display Adapter
<vo_directx> adapter 1: Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family
Selected adapter (2) doesn't exist: Default Display Adapter selected
<vo_directx><INFO>checking primary surface
<vo_directx><FORMAT PRIMARY>14 BGR32 supported
<vo_directx><INFO>testing supported overlay pixelformats
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>0 YV12  supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>1 I420  supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>2 IYUV  supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>3 YVU9  supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>4 YUY2  supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>5 UYVY  supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>6 BGR8  not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>7 RGB15 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>8 BGR15 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>9 RGB16 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>10 BGR16 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>11 RGB24 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>12 BGR24 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>13 RGB32 not supported
<vo_directx><FORMAT OVERLAY>14 BGR32 not supported
<vo_directx><INFO>Your card supports 6 of 15 overlayformats
<vo_directx><INFO>can mirror left right
<vo_directx><INFO>can mirror up down
<vo_directx><INFO>hardware supports overlay
Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
INFO: libavcodec init OK!
Selected video codec: [ffindeo3] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg Intel Indeo 3.1/3.2)