[MPlayer-users] Mplayer crashing playing videos (.avi & .flv) with X11R7.5 (Xorg-7.5)

Troy Will troydwill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:23:47 CET 2009

Hi,
A new version of X Window was released Oct. 26. I built Mplayer from the
Subversion source but it crashes playing video files. I just wanted to check
here if anyone has built Mplayer with the latest version of X? I've searched
the mailing lists to see if anybody has mentioned Xorg 7.5 but nobody has.

I have two different Linux From Scratch systems and Mplayer crashes on both.
One is using the Xorg openchrome driver and the other is uses the Xorg Intel
driver.

Thanks.
--Troy