[MPlayer-users] mplayer does no longer stay in fs when in slave mode?

Zoilo Gomez zoilo at xs4all.nl
Sun May 4 21:59:39 CEST 2008

I am using mplayer in slave mode, and have upgraded a couple of weeks
ago from an old version (app. one year old). In this older version, when
changing the channel (by sending "loadfile <url"), full-screen mode
would be unaffected: if I was playing in non-FS it would remain in
non-FS, and if I would be watching in FS, it would stay in FS.

Now, with the newer versions, the picture always goes to non-FS as soon
as I change the channel, ie. it stays in non-FS if it was in non-FS, or
it falls back into non-FS if it was in FS.

How can I avoid this? I would like to get the old behaviour back.

TIA,

Z.