[MPlayer-users] 5.1 OGG audio mapping to wrong channels?

Phil pwsjr1 at charter.net
Wed Mar 5 02:49:56 CET 2008

That's a bit over my head, sorry! I thought perhaps there was a setting
I missed. I didn't realize code needed to be changed.

When you play the OGG test file after the patch is applied, does the
voice match with the speakers? You don't need a 5.1 setup to tell which
speaker is used - in a 2-speaker setup, the voice is noticeably louder
when in the front speakers than it is in the rear.