[MPlayer-users] mjpeg fps change

Alex spam at twelve17.com
Sat Dec 15 19:14:55 CET 2007

RC wrote:

> -speed 0.5 -ovc copy

I used that parameter, but interestingly, the resulting frame rate when
I play the new file with mplayer isn't half.  The original frame rate is
59.94, the resulting frame rate is 43.498.

mplayer:

VIDEO:  [MJPG]  320x240  24bpp  43.498 fps  5427.1 kbps (662.5 kbyte/s)

I tried using 0.25 for the speed, and the resulting frame rate was
49.498 again. Weird.

Also, if I just wanted to omit including the audio track in the
resulting file, is there an option? I don't seem to be able to find one
in the man page.

Thanks,

Alex