[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 19

Ken kmurray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:17:24 CEST 2007

<snippage>

> With -vo gl never forget to try
> -vo gl -dr
> and
> -vo gl:yuv=2
> otherwise it is too slow to be usable for high-resolution videos.
> No idea if the older Intel stuff can handle these though.

Am I the only subscriber who gets PO'd when digest subscribers can't
be bothered to start a proper thread and instead just reply to their
digest message?  Please, it's not that hard!

Sorry for the OT rant but it should just be common sense.  (If such a
thing exists.)

--
Ken

echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc