[MPlayer-users] libgii.so.0 not found.

Andreas mangylj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 18:49:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

Whenever I want to start mplayer nowadays, I get this:

mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libgii.so.0: cannot

Anybody know how to fix this?
I'm running a p4 gentoo box with mplayer-1.0_rc2_pre20070321-r4..

These are my use-flags for mplayer:

USE="X a52 aac aalib alsa amr arts bidi bindist cddb cdparanoia dga
directfb dts dv dvb dvd dvdread enca encode esd fbcon ftp ggi gif gtk
iconv ipv6 jack jpeg libcaca live lzo mad mmx mmxext mp3 musepack nas
openal opengl png quicktime real rtc samba sdl speex sse2 svga tga
theora truetype unicode v4l v4l2 vorbis win32codecs x264 xanim
xinerama xv xvid xvmc -3dnow -3dnowext (-altivec) -bl -cpudetection
-custom-cflags -debug -doc -dvdnav -ivtv -joystick -lirc -livecd
-md5sum -mp2 -oss -pnm -radio -rar -srt -sse -tivo -vidix -zoran"
VIDEO_CARDS="-mga -s3virge -tdfx -vesa"

Thanks,
Andreas