[MPlayer-users] [Bug]Windows Movie Maker created files fail to play, works in xine

|TEcHNO| techno at punkt.pl
Fri Jan 20 17:41:32 CET 2006

Hi,

I've writtent two times about this, no luck in getting a response.
Anyway, this is the third and the last time, maybe someone will look
into this, this time. Otherwise I'm gonna swith to xine, it works there.

Anyway, here's the problem.

I've downloaded some files of BitTorrent. They are all good, as they
show the same symptoms, and they play in Xine, and possibly WMP (this I
have not checked). WMP playback is suggested by the fact that yhey
releas lots of files, all with the same method.

All the files seem to be encoded with Windows Movie Maker, mplayer reports:
Software  : Windows Movie Maker 2.1

I was unable to upload a sample, nor am I certain that a sample of the
very end of file will be needed.

Can someone make this into a bugzilla report?
Can any develoer look into this? And possibly inform me of doing so?
Anyone can spare a few MBs for an upload?

--
pozdrawiam     |"Help me master, I felt the burning twilight behind
techno at punkt.pl|those gates of stell..." --Perihelion, Prophecy Sequence